Hemorrhoids Treatment in the Home
When you have hemorrhoids they can really affect your life, they are so painful and so unsightly that many people are even too embarrassed to talk about them. Thankfully if you’re hemorrhoids are not too severe there are hemorrhoids treatment that you can use safely in the home. Here are the kind of hemorrhoids treatment options that you can successfully used to treat your hemorrhoids yourself.
· Eating more fibre, this will help you to keep your stools soft which means you will not have to strain on the toilet.
· Drink plenty of water, again this will help to keep your still soft and it will flush out the gut and help to reduce the pain and the size of your hemorrhoids.
· Do not take painkillers that have codeine in them, these actually cause constipation which is something that you need to avoid when you suffer from haemorrhoids, as this can make them a whole lot worse.
· Use a cream which can help to ease the pain that is associated with hemorrhoids. Creams like this will not actually reduce the size of your hemorrhoids but they will help a great deal with the pain.
· If you have a prolapsed hemorrhoid (although this is quite uncommon) you might want to use an ice pack pressed on to their hemorrhoids for between 15 to 30 minutes. In such cases you really need to see your doctor to get the appropriate treatment.
· Women who are pregnant and suffer from hemorrhoids usually find that they will settle following the birth of their child, so treatment in the home is usually kept to a minimum.
Hemorrhoids treatment in the home is a lot easier than you might think and there is a lot that you can do to help to ease this painful and embarrassing condition.
Resources : http://hemeroidy-hemoroidy.cz